Monday, October 30, 2017

How To Be A Gentleman Of Leisure: Part II

How To Be A Gentleman Of Leisure has sat around untouched and under-considered for quite a while.  It's time to remedy that.

Before.


In a recent POST, I made reference to the old board game PAYDAY! and some of the great illustrations it had.  Not too long ago, I laid my hands on an older version of another board game called CLUE.  It too had some great illustrations.  Here is the start of my version of Colonel Mustard (circa 1963).


Also some 'technical illustrations' of a sail boat.


Some fine dining.....











Midway.


I may add a few more elements to the composition, but at this point I need to paint in some areas so I can see what's really going on with the piece.  Once I have most of the color in place, I can make a better informed decision about whether or not to add more drawings, or if it's time to hunker down and make a carved frame for this piece.

Next time we'll check in on Mr. Dean Kugler and see what he has been up to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment