Friday, February 9, 2018

Mystaphorical Parfait

This piece is existed for quite some time without even having a working title, much less an actual title.  I've been referring to it as a 'parfait' since it has three layers/strata to it, but that's a pretty weak title.  Hopefully one (a title) will suggest itself in the near future.

Painting in the colors for the Pay Day portion of the piece.










This layer of color is well on it's way to being completed.


I basically need to address the relief elements/structures.





So I don't annoy myself with just calling this piece 'parfait', I'm going to fancy it up with the working title: 'Mystaphorical Parfait'.  *please note that titles are subject to change without notice.

The carved frame is underway.  I will have pictures of it being carved in a future post.


No comments:

Post a Comment