Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Dude Looking Even Upper

Happy accidents frequently turn into unexpected fuel for the studio process.

So while I was trying to develop the base layers of imagery for both Once Upon A Time... and Dude Looking Up, I had them in close enough proximity that I started to see the potential in pairing them up.


That pairing quickly became a trio and then evolved into a four-some (or more?).


The first step is to get some imagery down on the two canvases.


It has been awhile since I have just worked on a white canvas with black lines.  I find that I have missed the sharp contrast between the two.



Dude Looking Up at 80%.


Lines for Once Upon A Time....



80% as well.


The first layer for Dude Looking Up (mostly).




These two (or three) are going to need a while to percolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment