Friday, September 27, 2019

The Crown Sign: Vol. II

Before I finish adding color to the base layer of imagery on The Crown Sign, I need to add a bit more line work.



Texture!


The lines are in place, now I just need to wait a few days before I can finish the color part of the show.


The 'Noir' filter to make it all dramatic and such


Now that everything has dried, it is time to finish adding color.




Painting in the shadow of Lil' Seezer!


Ahhhhh, the magic of Bubble Nutz Cola.  So refreshing!


The Bubble Nutz Cola Celebrity Endorser!


Painting the lines on the road.




Roadside dining options.



The first layer is done and waiting to dry.


A quick peek through the 'Noir' filter shows me that I could use a few more darker values in the final composition.  Something to keep in mind as I figure out what the next layer is going to be.


I just got back into a painting mood, so next time we'll take a look at some more progress on a painted construction (or two!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment