Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The Roadside Attraction Series: Part I

    Back in March, when the shutdown happened, I basically had to walk away from several bisque-fired pieces (19 pieces in fact) I had stashed in the kiln room.  With so many variables in the equation, I basically wrote them off.  I had fun making them, but there was a reasonable possibility that I wouldn't be seeing them to fruition.

    I received a phone call over the weekend that I would have very limited access to the space and just a few days to finish glazing and fire those pieces.  I cleared my schedule and dove in glazing and firing kilns.

    I will devote several future posts to showcase individual pieces.  But for now, here is a sneak peek at a few of those pieces.












Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment