Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A Grab Bag of Progress: Part VII

The following images are from various other projects I have been pushing along this past year.



Ready to be bisque-fired.....



Part of a headdress that I've decided to utilize in another piece.



The piece in the background was going to have the headdress, but I tested it out, and found it worked better elsewhere.



These next several pieces are part of a series of mixed media figurative sculptures I have been working on (and off) for several months.  I hope to have most of them resolved in time for my upcoming show: Countless Beasts, and Counting......  The materials vary from piece to piece, but may include plaster, cardboard, spray foam, sheet foam, wood, carvings, cement, fabric, chicken wire, hand cast paper, and paint.















Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment