Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Looking Into The Crystal Ball: A Peek At Possible Studio Endeavors In 2019

The first post of 2019!

As the new year begins, I'm looking around at some of my recently started projects which will probably represent most of what I work on this coming year (2019).  I say probably because if my first 46 years on this rock are any indication, what really ends up happening will be noticeably different from what was planned to happen...

Some of the carved faces/masks that will be part of Arena.




My unimaginative working title for this next one is Bottles.  Such a wordsmith...  In fact, it is safe to say most of the titles I present in this post are working titles and will not be the final title for the piece.


Critical Mass Fragment.


Elude.


Frankenface.


Frontlines.


I have several pieces started that involve the silhouette of an abandoned road sign (billboard, convenience store, fueling station, etc.).  These are all in their early test/play configurations.


The Crown Sign.


High Sign Silhouette.


Kosmonaut [sic].


Kyklopes.


Matchbook.


Money-A-Tize.


The Temple of Zeus.


Vestige/Imminent Departure.


Sail Configuration.


Pipes.


The Brain Jar of Dr. Pantalones.


Two-Part Harmony.


Once Upon A Time...


Tragicomedy In Three Parts.



Kyklopes Tower.


Veldt is going to get awakened from its 7-month hibernation.


Another thing that has been sketched a couple times and has already been included into a couple of pieces is the notion of a bound dialog bubble.  More of that kind of thing is planned for 2019.


This next image is an idea in its embryonic stage...


There is much to be done in 2019 (including my 300th post!).  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment