Monday, April 25, 2016

One More Line Of Dialog Before I Expire

My last firings for the year.  Some are just fired in a cone 10 reduction environment, others are fired in the soda kiln.  Some are both.

























You can still see the impressions of my fingerprints in some areas of the clay.





Some 're-fries' and first timers as well.....











A close up shot of some of the crystal goop in the recessed areas.


A 're-fry' from our woodfire from last December.





I'm a big fan of that surface texture and color variations.


Another 're-fry'....



I thought we might need a few more kiln shelves for this firing, so I removed a couple of the shelves we left in the wood kiln.  To my surprise, I noticed one of my masks that we totally missed when we unloaded the kiln back in December.  I threw it into the soda fire as well.



.......and a few more additions to my foodstuffs debris.......



Let's close with a few shots of my Dagwood sandwich..........




Oh yeah, I also made some donuts.....



Yea, 200!

No comments:

Post a Comment