Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Go West-lier

That's right kids, more about Go West!







Put it all together and this is what you get.  Go West (without the frame......).


Now that the colors are all in place, tackling the frame is the next order of business.  There is a lot of carving that needs to be done for this one.  Time to grab my trusty Dremel Tool and dive in...and by grab my trusty Dremel Tool I mean grab the replacement for the replacement for the replacement Dremel Tool.  I just fried three of them in short succession.  Not a good time to be a Dremel Tool in my studio.

Now it is time to carve like the wind!





Now it is time to paint like the wind!
















Phhhhewwww!




Put them all together and you get...


Go West and friends are waiting to be seen at The Figge Art Museum this summer when you stop by to experience Pop Culture Palimpsest.

No comments:

Post a Comment